Workshops & Seminars
Clerens Consulting has developed a series of workshops to support associations' and companies' executives in their understanding and dealings with the EU insitutions and Brussels political landscape. We also devise technical workshops for/by our associations.
During recent workshops we taught our clients about:
- How does the European Union work?
- Lobbying at EU level
- Power Plants Basics
- Capacity Remuneration Mechanisms
- EU tenders and funding programmes
- EASE Workshop on ES Application Modelling
- 04.12.2013 EASE workshop on SET Plan Integrated Roadmap
- 03.07.2013, EASE Policy Breakfast:
'A 2030 Framework for Climate and Energy Policies', a DG Energy Green Paper
- 14.03.2013, EASE Policy Breakfast:
'The future role and Challenges of Energy Storage', a DG Energy Working Paper
- 31.10.2012 EASE Workshop on Market Design
- 02.07.2012 EASE workshop on Market Design